Are your looking for your next adventure? Ready to build and strengthen an innovative and growing Jewish Community? Jewish Nevada seeks an energetic and entrepreneurial leader to help shape the future of this dynamic community of 70,000 Jews.
Las Vegas has amazing Jewish infrastructure and agencies including the Jewish Family Service Agency, the Sperling, Kronberg, Mack Holocaust Resources Center the and the Southern Nevada Jewish Community Center. There are a multitude of congregations of very denomination, day schools and Kosher restaurants. Las Vegas is known for it natural beauty, family entertainment and very affordable housing.
For more information about Jewish Nevada, go to https://www.jewishnevada.org/.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the overall successful leadership and management of Jewish Nevada, implementation of all planning efforts, fiscal management, staff management, fund raising, board, and community partnerships. With accountability to the Board of Directors and its elected Board Chair, the successful candidate must be an action-oriented relationship builder and a collaborative and energetic leader. A successful record of accomplishment of fund raising and community building is highly desired.
The CEO will be familiar with Jewish traditions and values and have an understanding of contemporary Jewish life in terms of demographics, patterns of communal activity and the roles of Jewish communal institutions and agencies in today’s world.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; MBA, MPA, or related advanced degree preferred.
- 5 – 7+ years’ experience working in a supervisory capacity at either a profit, non-profit or combination of such entities.
- Bring proven strategic leadership and management experience, whether in business, government, academic or non-profit sectors.
- Understanding of fiscal and legal standards and requirements of non-profit management.
- Have a successful track record of working with a Board (or multiple boards),and understand the volunteer-professional partnership.
- History of developing strong trusted relationships with a variety of key stakeholders including major donors, donor prospects and agency and community leaders, both professional and volunteer.
- Demonstrate a proven record of collaboration and teamwork and the ability to work with multiple types of personalities
For more information or to apply, please contact Carin@sageviewconsulting.com