Sageview Executive Search
In today’s fast-paced world, companies’ needs continue to evolve, while the demand for high-performing executives remains constant. Searching for the very best performers requires a smart, thoughtful approach.
Sageview Consulting has the expertise and experience needed to navigate through this challenging landscape. Our seasoned search professionals work with organizations to find exactly the right leaders for our clients’ needs. Our commitment to identifying people with the right skills, experience and attitude is unmatched.
At Sageview, we have a proven track record of strategically identifying and recruiting premier talent.
Our expert executive search consultants work closely with clients and colleagues around the country to identify candidates with the specialized skills and experience they need.
Our team boasts an expansive network of industry leaders across a wide variety of sectors – including for-profit corporations and non-profit agencies. We have earned the trust of senior executives who know we will provide them with opportunities that fit their ambitions and their capabilities.
We use industry-leading tools and techniques to provide clients with a realistic assessment of each candidate and help identify the best person for open positions.
Over the past ten years, Sageview Consulting has worked closely within the nonprofit sphere and with Jewish organizations. Through our successful track record in placing decidedly talented and skilled professionals in highly sought-after leadership positions at nonprofits nationwide, invaluable levels of trust and credibility have been cemented with our clients.
Nonprofit agencies from coast to coast know they can rely on our unique expertise and in-depth knowledge of this specialized field.
Our expert consultants take pride in the intricate database of prominent professionals that has been cultivated internally. We are successful connectors, and have unprecedented access to top candidates and open positions through our comprehensive network of contacts.
For clients interested in nonprofit or Jewish organizational executive roles, we are confident in our ability and expertise to ensure the best “matchmaking” between outstanding front-runners in coveted leadership positions.
- Accounting Director, Senior Living Facility, New York & Florida
- Controller, Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey, Paramus, NJ
- Chief Development Officer – Charlotte NC
- Director of JCRC and Israel Affairs – Charlotte NC
- Chief Philanthropy Officer – Orange County CA
Recently Completed Searches
- Chief Development Officer, Goodman Jewish Family Services of Broward
- Women’s Philanthropy Director, Jewish Federation of Palm Springs
- ECE Specialist, Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- Chief Executive Officer, Jewish Federation and Family Services of Orange County*
- Chief Executive Officer, Shalom Austin*
- Chief Executive Officer, Jewish Federation of Las Vegas*
- Chief Financial Officer, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Director, Human Resources, Sinai Residences
- Director, Sales and Marketing, Sinai Residences
- Director, Finance, Jacobson Jewish Community Foundation
- Executive Director, Bergen County YJCC
- Executive Director, Sigma Delta Tau
- Executive Director, Jewish Federation of Oklahoma City*
- Executive Director, Jewish Federation of Western CT*
- SVP, Finance, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
- SVP, Jacobson Jewish Community Foundation
- Campaign Director, Jewish Federation of Greater Portland*
- Chief Development Officer, Jewish Federation of San Diego County*
* – Searches conducted by Carin Maher while at JFNA